Inside Sales Position
Red River Lumber is a growing company! If you love interacting with people, driving sales, and have an entrepreneurial spirit then this is the job for you! We are ready to bring someone on board that will help drive the success of our business. The right person is motivated, loves sales, works well with others, and has strong attention to detail.
• Provide excellent customer service and drive sales for all departments.
• Assist customers with purchasing decisions, accurately process sales transactions, and communicate inventory needs to the purchasing manager.
• Answer phone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
• Provide quotes and estimates over the phone, through email, and in-person.
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
* Follow up on assigned internet leads
• Assist the Merchandising Manager in maintaining The Hardware Store to be "grand opening ready" at all times
• Other assigned duties from the General Manager
• Proven track record in a sales position
• Ability to effectively communicate with others
• Ability to use Microsoft Office and other Windows based software
• Ability to prioritize tasks, use time effectively, and maintain a high level of organization
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
• Familiarity with the lumber and building material industry is a plus
• Ability to speak Spanish is also a plus
• Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not required
RED RIVER LUMBER IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To Apply Please Fill Out the Form Below!